Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Allocating daily duties to the QC Analysts
- Supervising receiving, sampling, status labeling of raw materials, and packaging material.
- Ensuring timely sampling, analysis and approval of raw material, packaging materials intermediate, bulk and finished products.
- Initiating batch manufacturing records.
- Ensuring the implementation of initial and continuing training of quality control staff.
- Writing, updating, and implementing of Quality control standard operation procedures.
- Monitoring, calibration and repair of laboratory equipments and apparatus.
- Ensuring all analyzed raw materials and finished products are retained as per the outlined procedure.
- Ensuring that analysts carry out analysis as per approved test procedures and there work books are checked.
- Ensuring that only the current approved version of test procedures, SOPs and any other approved technical documents is being used.
- Ensuring that reference standards used for analysis are properly labeled, are upto date, in good condition and records kept.
- Ensure all the reagents used in the lab are prepared, labeled and standardized as per the approved procedure and records kept.
- Ensuring all reagents purchased are received, recorded and labeled as per the approved procedure.
- Ensuring that all raw materials due for retest are tested.
- Preparing of monthly consumables requirements for the laboratory.
- Monitoring proper use of the laboratory equipment, apparatus, reagents and any other resources availed to the laboratory.
- Ensuring environmental controls are carried out and records kept.
- Participating in validation of production processes, quality control procedures and calibration of equipments and maintenance of their records.
- Maintaining in a good state, the general laboratory premises, reagents, documents, equipment any other resources availed to the laboratory, including the general laboratory cleanliness.
- Diploma in Applied Sciences i.e. Chemistry, Applied Biology, Pharmacy, Biochemistry
- 5 years relevant Experience in a busy Pharmaceutical Manufacturing laboratory
- Female candidates are especially encouraged to apply.