Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Achievement of Sales Targets
- Meet personal sales targets as established, incorporating the full range of products within identified markets or geography.
Sales Process and Relationship Development
- Assess customer needs, promote / sell products from new and existing customers through formulating and building positive trust relationships.
- Conduct presentations to doctors and allied staff in hospitals & medical centers and to pharmacists and dispensers in the retail sector & assists them in taking right product decisions.
- Regularly collect and share feedback from customers related to product, price, service, and commercial activity and postulate solutions to counter challenges.
- Demonstrate products to new and existing clients and provide assistance in selecting the most suitable option.
- Service existing client accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing and potential customers and other industry stakeholders.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, expense statements, customer wise sales plans and monthly territory analyses.
- Actively resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Plan & conduct informative meetings (CME’s, Medical camps, and Pharmacy Campaigns) with general practitioners, pharmacists and specialists and keeping a record of visits.
- Be relevant with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations.
- Generates monthly report on allocated territorial performance including reports on visit rates, personal orders and focus product performances.
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development.
Trends and Analysis
- Monitors competition by gathering current market information on pricing, products, new product launches, and visible marketing campaigns. Analyses market trends, keeps abreast of new developments to identify competitive advantage and informs management.
- Identify risks and opportunities with regard to sales.
- Prepare sales presentations to ensure successful outcome of business transactions.
- Maintaining and periodically updating detailed records of all customer contacts.
Customer and Stakeholder Coordination
- Coordinates adherence to customer and stakeholder policy and procedure
- Provides support and guidance to customers
- Adheres to customers agreements
- Conducts audits on customer for compliance to governance and business procedures
- Understand and follows monthly cost center spend
- Analysis cost benefit ratio for any marketing activities and assists management in taking right decisions.
- Reports on monthly variances
Cross-Functional Integration – Matrix Management
- Adherence to set KPI’s and performance criteria
- Acts as a champion and ambassador for the service culture
- Determines how individual can service the business optimally
- Nursing Diploma or Bachelor of Science Degree or Pharmacy Degree or any other relevant qualification
- Over 4 years’ experience in a Sales and Marketing (Medical Products) role covering all areas of the function.
- Male candidates are especially encouraged to apply.