Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade C, with at least a C- in Mathematics and English/Kiswahili or its approved equivalent.
- A Master’s degree in Computer Science or any other ICT related discipline.
- Possess a Strategic Leadership Development Programme.
- Must have served in the grade of Assistant Director of Information Communication Technology Job Group “P” or in an equivalent and relevant position in the Public Service for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 leadership and Integrity.
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax Compliance Certificate.
- Clearance from HELB where necessary.
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti-Corruption Commission.
- Certificate of good conduct from the police.