Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Ensuring adherence to the laid down procedures, rules and regulations;
- Analysing the impact of Supply Chain Management policies, rules and regulations;
- Advising the Accounting Officers on Supply Chain Management standards;
- Assisting in procurement planning and budget preparation;
- Advising departments on Supply Chain Management matters and interpreting of other laws and statutes that impact on Supply Chain Management matters.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade of C- and above
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following: – Commerce, Business Administration, Economics, Procurement and Supplies Management, Marketing or their equivalent qualification.
- A Master’s degree in any of the following: – Procurement and Supply Management, Business Administration, Commerce, Logistics and Supply Chain Management or any relevant field as an added advantage
- Must have served in the grade of Deputy Director Supply Chain Management Job Group “Q” or in an equivalent and relevant position in the Public Service for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Must be a registered member KISM
- Must have served in the grade of Deputy Director Supply Chain Management Services or in a Comparable relevant position in the Public Service for a minimum period of ten (10) years.
- Must have attended a Senior Management Course(SMC) and Strategic Leadership And Development Programme(SLDP)from Kenya School of Government.
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 leadership and Integrity.
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax Compliance Certificate.
- Clearance from HELB where necessary.
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti-Corruption Commission.
- Certificate of good conduct from the police.