Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Issuing and receiving stores;
- Assisting in stock taking;
- Preparation and maintenance of records.
- Must have a Kenya Certificate Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C-(Minus) with a minimum of C- in Mathematics and English or Kiswahili or its equivalent qualification.
- A diploma (CIPS) in Supplies Management
- Served in the grade of Supply Chain Management Assistant IV or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service for a minimum, period of three (3) years
- An advanced certificate in Supply Chain Management from Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supplies (CIPS) or its approved equivalent from a recognized institution
- Must be a registered member from Kenya Institute of Supplies Management (KISM)
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 leadership and Integrity.
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax Compliance Certificate.
- Clearance from HELB where necessary.
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti-Corruption Commission.
- Certificate of good conduct from the police.