Jobs In Nairobi 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Optiven Group Mentorship & Graduate Trainee Program
July to September 2019 Intake
Optiven Group, a leading real estate firm that has its headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya, opened its doors for a Mentorship & Graduate Trainee Program aimed at young Kenyan graduates at the start of 2019.
The program’s details are as follows:
- Recruit young fresh graduates on a 3 months’ rotational training program that will see them gain experience by working for Optiven group.
- There will be no monetary pay to the mentees/interns, but they will gain professional experience and mentorship.
- A Certificate will be awarded to the mentees/interns upon successful completion of the program.
- Participants will be mentored professionally, mentally and prepared to handle any challenges that may come up along their chosen career path.
- A total of 8 interns will be selected for the given 3 months. That is, one intern in every of the following departments: – ICT, Records, Data, Sales & Marketing, HR & Administration, Foundation and Construction.
- Applications to be done online via our website- Applicants to give their details including: Name, Contact info, College/University, Course, Year of Study, Preferred Department. (Kindly clearly highlight University of Study)
- Should be available full time for the duration of the program (July to September 2019).
- Should be a Fresh Graduate from a recognized University.
- Can be a continuing student pursuing a Degree from a recognized institution.
- Should have a valid introduction letter from the learning institution