Jobs In Nairobi 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Title: Senior Sales & Marketing Executive – Manufacturing
Gross Salary: 50k + Commissions
Our client is a startup manufacturer and distributer of purified water.
They seek to hire a Senior Sales & Marketing Executive who will be involved in both direct and indirect sales and marketing processes required to sell, market and deliver a variety of finished, bottled water products to consumers and customers.
- Lead market expansions into new areas where there is existing competition
- Actively following up with the potential customer and the relevant teams to ensure closure of the sale and timely installation of the necessary equipment at the customer site.
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approach and pitches to potential clients
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Monitor day to day sales activities and provide insight for the improvement of sales and performance activities and understanding training and development needs
- Develop a business strategy for the assigned market that ensures attainment of the agreed individual team and business unit sales target and expansion of the client base
- Market intelligence in the mineral water industry
- Manage all marketing activities for the company and within the marketing department
- Develop a marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing or a related field of study
- At least 2 -3 years in marketing and sales experience in the water bottling industry
- Demonstrated previous success with marketing and sales of bottled water to small and/ or medium sized and large enterprises
- Have a entrepreneurial with a strong drive to succeed and achieve sales targets
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability and interest to build new sales structures and teams
- Has led in market expansions into new areas where there was existing competition
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Member of marketing society of Kenya with good standing
- Excellent negotiation skills