Jobs In Nairobi 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Title: Communication & Marketing Officer
Industry: Recruitment Services
Are you creative and passionate about communication?
Can you present information to various audiences in a clear, interesting and concise manner?
Do you have a flair for events and often see opportunities to plug in?
Can you confidently engage the media to ensure positive and consistent coverage?
Are you self- motivated and mature enough to work with minimal supervision in a busy environment that calls for good planning and organizational skills?
If this describes you, then we are looking for you.
Corporate Staffing Services (C.S.S) is human resource consultancy firm with top medium sized firms in Kenya and foreign businesses as clients. In order to service our target clientele better, we are looking for a passionate candidate with superb communication skills to join our team.
The successful candidate will work closely with the managing partner and the general manager in actualizing the company’s communication and marketing plans.
- Ensure all communication is consistent with the company’s branding guidelines and key messages.
- Events Management – Scout for events that the company can participate in to promote our service offering particularly training.
- Create and deliver corporate newsletter content among other publications.
- Initiate PR activities to promote our services.
- Liaise with the mainstream media for enhanced publicity.
- Write quality articles; interesting, educative and informative articles on various professional trainings and personal development that meets our editorial standards.
- Come up with creative ideas on content to be shared on various platforms.
- Liaising with stakeholders and external parties.
- Organize and manage internal events as well as seminars for both professionals as well as employers.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Communications / Marketing or a related field of study from a reputable institution.
- At least 4 years’ experience in communication preferably in a service oriented setup
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to connect the dots and see the bigger picture.
- Demonstrable understanding of the strategic role of communications to impact on positive business results.
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrable ability to handle strict deadlines and pressure
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Mature and a self-starter with a strong sense of initiative to plan their own work and execute with minimal or no supervision.
- Must be outgoing, pleasant and a people person who enjoys working with teams to deliver results