Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Kiambaa Dairy Farmers Co-operative Society Limited was formed in the colonial era and duly registered on the 26th January 1963 as a Dairy co-operative under The Co-operative Society Rules, 1946.
Other Key Activities Include:
- Staff recruitment which involves developing clear job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking and reviewing applications received , shortlisting, interviewing and selection of candidates
- Enhancing and Implementing of Human Resource Policy document and Code of Conduct detailing working environment procedures, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and leaves and absence management
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental heads, planning and sometimes delivering training – including inductions for new staff and support of current and future business needs through development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Advising the management on staff pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and employee benefits, based on regular performance appraisals with relation to the Employment Act.
- Nurture a positive working environment and ensure teamwork spirit is upheld at all times
- Maintain staff pay plan and benefits program
- Ensure legal compliance throughout Human Resource Management
- Ensure that all labour related court cases that exist and any that may arise in future are adequately attended to conclusively without delays, by liaising with the Manager, Board and the Society’s Legal advisor to finality
- Ensure staff welfare is adequately addressed by all stakeholders
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures in accordance with the law and organizations rules and regulations
- In consultation with departmental heads and the management Board, establish and communicate regular emerging HR issues and methodologies of how to address them
- Maintaining all staff files and regularly updating them, ensuring the files are secure at all times and secrecy of staff information should be upheld at all times unless necessary disclosure is required by the Board or a court of Law.
- Any other duties assigned to you by your seniors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in HRM is an added advantage
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of the employment act.
- With at least 2-3 years of experience
- Experience working with skilled and unskilled labor.
- Member of IHRM
- Age-30 and above.
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Ability to balance multiple tasks while working under tight deadlines with close attention to detail.
- Must be flexible and a team player.
- Grievance handling and ability to deal with difficult situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective presentation skills and strong sense for integrity and discretion.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must be presentable and well groomed.