Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Reporting to the Maintenance Engineer, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Install, repair and maintain all plumbing and related items E.g. baths, showers, toilets, pipe works, fitting valves etc.
- Install, repair and maintain all mechanical plant, boilers, heaters etc.
- Maintain all chemical treatments, daily readings and logs for it.
- Co-ordinate the repairing and maintaining of drainage, pipe work and system large repairs.
- Manufacture new items in metal or related materials as assigned by Technical Services Manager, including pipe work etc. and occasional brazing/welding.
- Read/make drawings/sketches of mechanical installations.
- To ensure proper functioning of all mechanical equipment appliances and installation.
- Observing all periodic preventive maintenance on all equipments in the kitchen and Laundry ( Gas cookers, Mixers, Dish washing machine , presses, washing machines etc) as assigned by the supervisor or the Engineer.
- Carries out repair works on all mechanical equipments and appliances.
- Handles all Maintenance requests requiring mechanical expertise.
- Carries out repair and maintenance of all plumbing fittings and installations within the building.
- Carries out any minor mechanical installation, welding brazing and fabrication works within the Hotel.
- To have fully working knowledge of all systems within the hotel that fall under his/her responsibility.
- Maintain and conform to Room Perfect Program.
- Makes sure assignments are accurately and professionally done first time.
- Ensures that Purchase requests form raised has detailed specifications on part/product required.
- Drives implementation of energy and cost cutting measures.
- Works accurately and professionally to avert repeat jobs.
- Adheres to preventive maintenance schedule to avoid major breakdowns.
- To perform other task, including cross exposure, as directed, or multi-skill in any other section.
- Previous experience is an asset
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to)
- Constant standing, walking and bending throughout shift
- Able to lift up 20kgs