Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Reporting to the Maintenance Engineer, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Repair and maintain all types of coverings, – e.g. paint, wallpaper, polish, varnish etc.
- Repair and maintain decorative finishes.
- Repair and maintain furniture/finishes/coverings.
- Co-ordinate the repair and maintenance of large painted areas.
- Ensure that all the paint work in the building is up to standards.
- Regular maintenance of rooms and public areas.
- Supervision & inspection of all works done by contractors that pertains painting.
- Ensuring that set procedures are adhered to
- Ensuring that there is enough paint in the store.
- Placing orders of materials required.
- Observing working time as required to avoid wastage.
- Maintain and conform to Room Perfect Program and ensuring no repeat jobs.
- Monitor and control supplies and minimize waste.
- Ensuring that materials are used as per specifications.
- Ensures Purchase Requests raised has enough and detailed specifications to ensure high good quality paints and polishing materials are sourced.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the area worked and own workshops
- Observe general neatness and cleanliness at all times
- Clear all dirt debris and paint tins after completing the works
- To perform other task, including cross exposure, as directed, or multi-skill in any other section.
- Perform other duties requested by the Chief Engineer, Technical Services Manager or the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Previous experience is an asset
- KCSE Certificate.
- Painter Govt. Trade Test 111. Government Trade Test Three (3)
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to)
- Constant standing, walking, working on heights throughout shift