Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
We are seeking a skilled, reliable, efficient, Electrical CAD Technician to join our growing organization. In this position, you will work with Project Leaders, Project Engineers to manage and create all drafted documentation associated with projects. The documentation will primarily be created using AutoCAD and or AutoCAD MEP/CADWorx Plant, and the scope of the job will span all elements of the project life cycle inclusive of gathering project requirements, preliminary and final design, procurement and As-Builts of equipment and materials, project monitoring and control. Work will also include updating management of documentation for existing equipment systems.
- Receives all drawing requests for all projects
- Use AUTOCAD MEP and Revit to prepare dimensional drawings, installation
- Revise and update existing drawings reflecting design changes in collaboration with the Project Lead and client
- Make project timelines and programs.
- Develop design timelines and programs and adhere to them
- Attends site meetings and conduct site surveys when required to.
- Prepare design drawings, details, and sketches from sketches, concepts or mark-ups provided by engineering or project management staff. Draw and plot drawings to scale, as required.
- Work under the direction of the Technical Director to design complex drawings, such as P&ID, construction documents, routine design layouts, detailed drawings, equipment skid and piping.
- Prepare complex drawings (e.g., PFDs, P&IDs, scaled equipment layouts, and equipment details.
- Translate and convert hand drawings and sketches into CAD systems
- Read, evaluate and interpret designs and drawings.
- Prepare and work with bills of material (BOMs) and other construction documents.
- Develop equipment/material schedules and material takeoffs, from drawings or sketches. Support preparation of requests for bids for subcontractors and material vendors, as directed.
- Create and markup existing PDF documents using Adobe.
- Support compliance procedures of drafting and engineering standard
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in Electrical Engineering or any related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in AutoCAD drawings
- Basic understanding of electronic concepts, formula, color codes and electronic symbols and nomenclature Install, repair, design, and test hardwired, wireless, electronic, security, computerized fire, accesses control, duress, CCTV and fire suppressions systems
- Read and translate schematics and wiring diagrams
- Strong computer skills
- AutoCAD Certification
- Strong communications and organization skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and stay organized
- Strong analytical skills
- Organization Awareness/Commercial acumen
- Relevant working experience will be an added advantage