Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
We are looking for a highly qualified Electrical Assembly Technicians to be part of our manufacturing team. The Technician(s) is expected to perform simple to complex manual operations, while respecting cost constraints, lead time, safety directive, working instructions, technical instructions (Mechanical and electrical drawings), Bill of Materials, e.t.c.). Based out of Nairobi, Kenya the Assembly Technician(s) will report to the Manufacturing Manager.
- Manufacture products according to work instructions.
- To interpret electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Carry out the Assembly of Electrical components, mechanical enclosures and wiring.
- Ensure the quality of the operations performed by controlling and respecting the standards, applying ‘Quality at the source’ principle
- Adhere to all safety and health standards & Regulations, Identify and express to the Team Leader any risks regarding health and safety
- Control wiring for changeovers, PLCs and MCCs (motor control centres)
- Continuously recommend measures to improve operations and conditions of machines and equipment.
- Input production data (Quantity) in the information system (or with paper support)-Maintain accurate daily records of the activity/task performed.
- Keep work station clean and neat in line with the 5S practices
- Diploma in Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering
- At least 3 years’ experience in panel building with good understanding of automatic changeovers, motor control centres and PLCs.
- Ability to interpret technical drawings, specifications and schematics
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively while delivering under pressure
- Strong Electrical Troubleshooting skills
- Team work
Send your CV and application to;