Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Overseeing revision of Hospital policies, standard operating procedures, work instructions, checklists and departmental manuals in all the departments and have documentation reviews conducted in every quarter.
- Participating fully in all the EMR meetings to its implementation and ensure smooth transition in automation of medical record and that confidentiality/security of records is achieved by vendors.
- Adopting the new (KPI) monthly statistics template that displays income verses budget with all the heads of the departments.
- Supervising the Cancer Registry database with regards to the retrospective data entries.
- Collecting, collating and presenting quality statistics on the daily checks on clinical sheet entries by doctors in the mortality weekly meetings by monthly.
- Following up with the admitting doctors for complete patient records after discharge.
- Ensuring all patient documentation (manual or electronic) is fully completed by the primary stakeholder and reporting any non-conformity to the Medical Director and Research office for action.
- Coordinating the patient request of obtaining their whole file photo copy in liaison with the Medical Director and Research office and by following the policy on release of patient information.
- Ensuring statutory requirements are met, Service Level Agreements are reviewed and updated and the profile of the services is raised across the Hospital by developing good working relationships and proactively seeking the views of key stakeholders.
- Providing and receiving complex and sensitive patient information, make complex decisions while ensuring compliance to requirements and procedures regarding the storage & destruction of patient information.
- Proactively involved in the review and development of the service, identifying opportunities for improvement and increased efficiency. To be able to respond to the continuous changing need of patients, clinicians and the Hospital as a whole not limited to but including implementation of the electronic medical records.
- Taking the lead for the implementation of quality assurance and audits for Medical Records ensuring a continuous improvement in the quality of data in the Hospital as guided by existing polices & procedures.
- Proactively managing the budget for the department, staff planning management, development and leadership ensuring staffing levels and competencies meet the needs.
- Participating in Hospital research and providing support to other departments on Hospital Research Initiatives.
- To attend to any other duty that may be assigned by the supervisors.
- Bachelor degree in Health Information and Records, Masters is an added advantage.
- At least ten years in a busy Hospital with similar set up.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Effective communication skills
- Detailed oriented and good interpersonal relations.
- Must be thorough and proactive to ensure quality care and positive outcome.
- Must be able to work closely with a multi-disciplinary team.
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application quoting the reference, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees to: To be email to;
firstname.lastname@example.org received not later than 10th September 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: The Nairobi Hospital does not charge any fee for processing of Job applications.