Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Planning, organizing and managing customer service activities.
- Ensuring positive feedback from clients and staff are appreciated/recognized
- Coordinating with other departments on customer complaints and follow ups.
- Handling customer complaints or any crises arising.
- Identifying gaps in service delivery and recommend appropriate training
- Developing and modify procedures as required to create customer value.
- Coordinating and conduct client visits to seek feedback, monitor changes and identify the need for new services.
- Auditing customer service standards and implementing training programme.
- Developing customer service policies and standards for the Hospital.
- Training staff on customer service standards, requirements and expectations of the Hospital.
- Monitoring and measure customer service levels of the Hospital.
- Benchmarking with relevant institutions on emerging customer service practice.
- Supervising the performance of the customer service staff.
- Preparing and manage customer service budget.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Hospitality, Public relations or equivalent.
- A Masters degree in marketing or Public Relations will be an added advantage.
- Membership to relevant professional bodies.
- Six (6) years progressive work experience,3 of which on a supervisory position.
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application quoting the reference, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees to: To be email to;
firstname.lastname@example.org received not later than 10th September 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: The Nairobi Hospital does not charge any fee for processing of Job applications.