Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
This position is responsible for providing excellent IT service and support to Penda Health employees. The role ensures excellent client experiences for Penda Health employees. We are looking for a Helpdesk Administrator Superstar to manage IT Service delivery within best practices and maintain a reliable, efficient and trusted IT Helpdesk function.
- Penda is Kenya’s leading player in healthcare IT – be part of Kenya’s healthcare IT revolution at a fast-growing company.
- Opportunity to be part of a team that will grow the best-run IT network in Healthcare from current size and design to a massive world-class IT network as the company grows to 100 profitable medical centers.
- Opportunity to be part of an extraordinary team of superstars that will grow the best-run healthcare IT to a massive world-class company with 100+ profitable medical centers.
- Penda has got unique culture! You will Love it! Come experience it!
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to all duties listed below;
- Making Penda a Great place to work for all!By ensuring Smooth IT service delivery and ensuring reliable Helpdesk function run within best practices.
- Be a great Teammate: Take feedback well,be open and honest about problems you are facing, take on conflict with your colleagues in a healthy way, and work hard to improve the system for your colleagues!
- Lead a team of smart IT Helpdesk professionals towards achieving Penda’s vision: Your team is happy and delivering in current roles and growing into future roles
- A Superstar in IT Service delivery: Manage IT service delivery within the best practices aimed at maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
- IT Procurement and Vendor management Pro: In collaboration with the procurement team for IT services or equipment ensuring strict monitoring of SLAs, quality of IT services and equipment without compromising IT Standards.
- A Superstar in Project Management: Prepare Project plans and business cases while providing value as a team member in cross-functional implementations.
- Set up a world-class IT Helpdesk to support Penda’s growth: To Manage and coordinate service desk activities and servicesTo Maintain Helpdesk as the single point of contact for ITTo Ensure all job/task requests are logged into the IT Helpdesk System and worked on within best practices.To monitor task progress and ensure the user is updated.To conduct IT services surveys on a quarterly basis and work on feedback
- Experience: At least 3 years working in the helpdesk, of which at least 1 year successfully managing others
- Ability to communicate, listen and analyze customer needs.
- Excellent organizational, time management, written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent experience in the workforce.
- ITIL certification will be an added advantage.
- Experience/certification on Microsoft Azure and other cloud platforms.
- Great team player with drive for results.
- Starting base salary is dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Additional training and mentorship opportunities are available.
- Full medical cover for inpatient and outpatient for your whole family.
- High potential for career growth as Penda grows.
- Stock option-based compensation is available.
- Great benefits package – including hiking days and fruit at the office!
- This role will be challenging and important. There is a lot to do, so be prepared to work long hours.
Apply online on the career section of our website
Deadline for applications is September 5th, 2019
Candidates will be evaluated on a rolling basis (first to apply is first to be evaluated)
Interested and qualified? Go to Penda Health career website on www.pendahealth.com to apply