Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Responsible for development definition of engineering standards within his/her discipline in the company and third-party fleets with a view of optimizing airline and customer aircraft product cost whilst maintaining safety standards
- Carry out analysis for airworthiness directives (ADs); manufacturer’s service bulletins (SBs), service information letters (SILs) and call out for accomplishment as necessary
- Prepare engineering orders to provide procedures to be used in aircraft maintenance activities
- Carry out analysis of assigned defects, delays and significant events to establish root cause and necessary corrective actions recommendations
- Provide technical support to the maintenance team on technical matters
- Carry out fleet reliability analysis to contribute towards reliability reports development
- Initiate preliminary investigations and formulate a recommendation of corrective and preventive actions for conditions that are above alert limits
- Continuous monitoring of corrective actions to determine their effectives
- Liaison on technical issues to respective original equipment manufacturers (OEM) with a view to improve reliability and cost effectiveness
- Developing ETOPS, MELs and Flight Test manuals to ensure that they meet the local authority requirements.
- Developing Aircraft Interior Layout of Passenger Accommodations (LOPA) for different aircraft in Kenya Airways fleet. During VVIP operations, prepare the VVIP LOPA and have it approved by the Director General of the Kenya Civil Aviation Authority (KCAA).
- Carry out component repair and overhaul capability for shops to facilitate regulatory requirements
- Transcribe worksheets from CMM for workshop floor use
- Liaise with manufacturers and vendors on reliability issues
- Graduate from a recognized university (Mechanical, Aeronautical Electrical/Electronics or equivalent).
- Successfully completed graduate training programme
- Successfully completed a full type course on one aircraft in the fleet.
- Successfully completed graduate training programme or at least 3 year relevant engineering experience
- Detailed knowledge on the KCAA/EASA/FAA regulations and the Kenya Airways engineering procedures
- Knowledge of analytical software
- Computer literate
- Demonstrated competence in engineering practices.
Interested applicants should: