Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Vetting of guarantors.
- Identification of defaulters and advising the Loans Officer
- Preparation of payroll advises for loans and deposit recovery
- Reconciliation of payroll recoveries
- Advising members on the status of their loan applications
- Any other duties assigned by the Loans Officer
- Must have a minimum of KCSE grade C or equivalent
- Must have a minimum of CPA 1 or its equivalent
- At least Certificate in Co–operative management
- At least 21 years of age.
- Must have relevant working experience of at least one year.
- Must be computer literate especially in Ms Office and at least one relevant Accounting software.
Applicants meeting the above criteria are invited to apply to
The C.E.O Kewisco Sacco Society Limited
P.o Box 4491-002000 Nairobi
Attaching their curriculum vitae, certificates and testimonials to reach us by 10th September 2019.