Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Head of IT Department
- Formulation & Implementation of IT related equipment and security of hardware and software
- Ensure proper maintenance of IT related equipment and security of hardware and software
- Ensuring systems integrity, availability and security.
- Work with the service providers to ensure security is embedded in project delivery of all sacco’s system.
- Oversee handling/resolution breach incidents raised by users
- Oversee adherence to Sacco Information Security Policy, procedures,standards and guidelines
- Oversee completeness of backups for business continuity and disaster recovery site resolution/testing.
- In charge of employee cyber security awareness trainings
- Weekly/monthly reporting to the management on identified potential risk areas and possible response mitigation.
- Must have a minimum of C+ in KCSE, WITH C and above in both Mathematics & English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognised university
- At least 5 years working experience in the position in a reputable SACCO or financial institution.
- Professional Qualification in ICT ( MIS,MCSE or MCSD or DBA)
- Verifiable certifications and experience on information security financial institutions
- Working knowledge of Linux, Active Directory and Microsoft Windows Server upgrading system.
- Understanding of networking technology, routing, switching and firewalls.
- Overall Understanding of Enterprise
- Minimum Age of 30 years.
Interested candidates meeting the above qualifications should send their applications through the address indicated below or apply through email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing their detailed and updated Curriculum Vitae, all relevant copies of academic and professional certificates, quote 3 current referees one of which should be your former supervisor, National ID, Certificate of Good Conduct and daytime telephone on or before Friday 20th September 2019 to the:
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
BINGWA SACCO LIMITED
P.O. BOX 434
Please Note Only the Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted.