Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Ethically reviewing and instituting appropriate therapeutic interventions for patients admitted to critical care units or requiring critical care across the hospital.
- Reviewing patients in other units where CCU/HDU support is needed and making appropriate decisions on interventions required.
- Performing medical procedures expected of a CCU Medical Officer.
- Ensuring that high standards of diagnostic accuracy and patient care are maintained
- Preparing medical reports and other clinical documents as required
- Ensuring professionalism and timeliness in handling of clients at both individual and departmental level
- Participating in continuous medical education and the development of departmental clinical protocols, quality improvement plans, and initiatives
- Participating in research, clinical audits and review programmes for the department
- Ensuring consistency in the clinical protocols and provision of care.
Assisting in coaching and mentoring of nursing staff on various aspects of critical care and management of critical illness.
- Ensuring regular and adequate communication with patients and relatives on clinical progress.
- Advocating for excellent patient care and outcomes.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- 1-year work experience post internship
- Valid private practice and annual license
- Advance Cardiac Life Support, Advance Trauma Life Support, Paediatric Advanced Life Support (added advantage).
- Sound diagnostic skills and judgment
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Effective communication skills
- Detailed oriented and good interpersonal relations.
- Must be well organized and have the ability to plan ahead and deal with care issues as they arise.
- Must be thorough and proactive to ensure quality care and positive outcome.
- Must be able to work closely with a multi-disciplinary team.
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application quoting the reference, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees to: To be email to;
Received not later than 10th September 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: The Nairobi Hospital does not charge any fee for processing of Job applications.