Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries and have sold over 10.5 million products worldwide.
From the company’s wide range of trusted Sun King™ solar lamps and home energy systems to its innovative distribution partnerships to its EasyBuy™ pay-as-you-go consumer financing model, Greenlight Planet continuously strives to meet the evolving needs of the off-grid market.
Greenlight stays in touch with underserved consumers’ needs in part by operating its own direct-to-consumer sales network, including thousands of trusted sales agents (called as “Sun King Energy Officers”) in local communities across local communities. For Sun King Energy Officers, this is not only a good source of income and employment but also they become an important member of their community bring light and catering to local energy needs within their communities.
Today, with over 1100 full-time employees in 8 countries, we remain continuously impressed at how each new team member contributes unique and innovative solutions to the global off-grid challenge, from new product designs to innovative sales and distribution strategies, to setting up better collection mechanisms, to better training strategies, to more efficient logistical and after-sales service systems. We listen closely to each other to improve our products, our service, and ultimately, the lives of underserved consumers.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Analyzing and interpreting large amounts of data to identify trends, gaps, and inconsistencies
- Producing data for assigned clients and preparing information for client presentation
- Creating new processes for data extraction and suggesting automation tools for day-to-day analyses
- Providing support to data science team and clients by responding to ad-hoc data requests, answering questions, and providing basic technical support and analysis
- Turning data into insight and communicate findings effectively
- Attending occasional late-night and early-morning meetings with colleagues around the world
The ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field
- Proficiency in SQL
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Ability to learn quickly, initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Experience using data visualization software such as Looker, Tableau, or Periscope (an added advantage)
We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
Greenlight Planet believes in equal opportunity for all people, everywhere. It is the reason we exist! So, regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/Aids status, disability or any other protected characteristic as established by law, we will accept your application and make a decision based on your suitability for the position.
Interested applicants should: