Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
We are looking for a professional profile (ideally experienced on the field) to tackle the challenge of developing a structured Marketing Mix (all lines of action) that focuses on impact measurability in order to accurately invest resources. This position includes among others, but not restricted to, the following
- Plan-create-execute marketing campaigns: take care end-to-end from planning to content creation.
- Dynamize social profiles, community management, promote contests.
- Negotiate deals with advertisers and specialized media.
- Get influencers onboard in multiple channels (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube).
- Exploit free marketing options (news, blogs).
- Traditional media: write press-notes for new features or product launches to get traditional media interest.
- Find, select and coordinate the works of a cost-effective agency (for video and images) or take entirely over this task yourself.
- Gather structured feedback from customers for future product improvements, manufacturing defects or new product launches.
- Increase volume and reach for newsletter distribution list.
- Leverage the power of the CRM and automarketing.
- Other backgrounds may be suitable if complemented with proven previous entrepreneurship or startup experience.
- 2 years of experience in Digital Marketing or Sports related marketing in a manager position. Candidates with less experience might be considered if a demonstrable impact is shown (further tests will be delivered on the selection process).
- Experience in Sales would be a plus.
- Digital native, full IT skills on:
- Social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Facebook/Instagram/Google Ads
- Gmail and Office / Libre Office
- Google Docs specially Spreadsheet (Excel)
- CRM (Ideally Zoho, Salesforce)
- Native or proficient level of English, enough to communicate fluently by phone in order to explain all the technical advantages of the product, agree the financial and payment terms or discuss details of a partnership.
- High level of German would be a plus. Portuguese might be an asset too.
It will be a plus to provide a personal laptop and internet connection at home. A 25US$/month expense allowance will be added for the use of a personal laptop and home internet connection. It is explicitly not allowed to work on a public laptop or Cybercafe.
We expect you to grow sales by 30% YOY compared. If this goal is met, you can expect an over the market salary.
Interested applicants should: