Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
This is the entry grade into the Drivers cadre. Duties and responsibilities at this level will involve
- driving a motor vehicle as authorized,
- carrying out routine checks on the vehicles cooling, oil electrical and brake systems tyre pressure, etc,
- detecting and reporting malfunctioning of vehicle systems,
- maintenance of work tickets for vehicles assigned,
- ensuring security and safety for the vehicles on and off the road,
- safety of the passengers and/or goods therein, and
- maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean Grade D plain or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- A valid driving license free from any current endorsement (s) for class (es) of vehicle (s) an officer is required to drive;
- Attended a First Aid Certificate Course lasting not less than one (1) week at St John Ambulance or Kenya Institute of Highway and Building Technology (KIHBIT) or any other recognized institution.
- Passed suitability test for Driver grade III
- Passed practical test for Drivers conducted by the respective Ministries/Departments
- A valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police, and
- At least two (2) years driving experience
Application forms and details of the vacancies can be accessed at
Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Applications can be hand delivered at the County Public Service Board Office located within the County Governor’s office, Murang’a on or before close of business on 6th September 2019.
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.