Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
This is the entry grade into this cadre. An officer at this level will work under the guidance of a senior officer. Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:-
- Grazing, feeding and watering animals;
- Identifying and reporting sick animals and animals on heat;
- Maintaining cleanliness and disinfecting livestock structures;
- Maintaining animal fodder or garden
- Ensuring safety of animals;
- Reporting animals status;
- Safe disposal of animal waste; and
- Restraining animals during milking, docking, bleeding and other livestock routine managements.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade D or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer application skills.
Application forms and details of the vacancies can be accessed at
Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Applications can be hand delivered at the County Public Service Board Office located within the County Governor’s office, Murang’a on or before close of business on 6th September 2019.
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.