Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Collecting and compiling economic and trade related data
- Disseminating business information to the business community
- Facilitating international trade promotion activities through trade fairs and exhibitions
- Participating in the implementation of trade related development projects
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: – Commerce, Marketing, Business Administration, Business Management, Entrepreneurship,International Trade/Business/Relations or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution
Application forms and details of the vacancies can be accessed at
Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Applications can be hand delivered at the County Public Service Board Office located within the County Governor’s office, Murang’a on or before close of business on 6th September 2019.
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.