Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Enforcing the county alcoholic control act and other county laws
- Participating in regular patrols in the parking areas to ensure orderly parking and traffic management,
- Maintaining county laws, sanity and order in market and other business
- Receiving and scrutinizing charge sheets from investigation officer, giving evidence in court where county has interest in traffic matters,
- Handling drills and parade matters,
- Receive and scrutinizes charge sheet from investigation officer,
- Peruses and advised on investigations witness in court,
- Produces exhibit in court, bonds prosecution witnesses and takes plea in court,
- Safe custody of exhibits,
- Coordinate with the head of respective enforcement in preparation of cases and witness and produces the past record of an accused person in court, and
- Supervising and maintain discipline amongst subordinates
For appointment to this grade an officer must have: –
- Served in enforcement or in a comparable and relevant position in the public service for a minimum period of twelve (10) years
- Approved enforcement officers course or police training course or Administration police course from a recognized government institution
- Physical fitness as applicable to the Kenyan Police Service plus a fitness medical certificate from a recognized institution.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Director of Criminal Investigation
- Certificate in computer application
- Demonstrate merit and shown ability as reflected work performance and result
Application forms and details of the vacancies can be accessed at
Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Applications can be hand delivered at the County Public Service Board Office located within the County Governor’s office, Murang’a on or before close of business on 6th September 2019.
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.