Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Marketing And Business Development
- Design and implement Beacon Technical College marketing strategies and systems.
- Develop annual marketing plan
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise awareness of Beacon Technical College activities.
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for courses in a variety of media.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution.
- Liaise with stakeholders to promote success of educational activities and Beacon Technical College presence.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Evaluate success of Beacon Technical College marketing activities.
- Keep accurate and up to date evaluation records of Beacon Technical College marketing activities.
Industrial Liaison For The Institution
- Facilitate student/industry relations
- Link the institution to industry for mutual benefit through memorandum of understanding/agreement
- Obtain support from industry for College programs and projects
- Renew linkages/collaborations/partnerships with industry
- Organize seminars/workshops/visits for Institution -Industry relationships
- Obtain opportunities in industry for practical experience for the institution’s students and staff
- Link College academic staff to industry for collaborative research and consultancy work
- Establish partnerships with community-based projects and organizations.
- Higher Diploma/ Degree in Public relations or Marketing or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Recognized professional qualifications in Public relations Society of Kenya/ Marketing Society of Kenya
- Proficiency in IT
- Demonstrated Three (3) years’ experience in PR/Marketing.
Interested and qualified applicants are requested to submit their applications (Clearly mark position in email subject and letter), curriculum vitae, and copies of certificates, ID, other testimonials and salary history to the undersigned on or before 8th September 2019 at 4pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
BEACON OF HOPE
P.O. Box 4326 – 00200