Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Work closely with Projects Manager to ensure revenue targets and client profile targeted in each project is met.
- Managing all sponsorship and Exhibitor activities. Responsible for sponsor and Exhibitor prospecting, proposal customization and presentation, contract revision and servicing, sponsor follow-up and support, trade shows development and representing the company at industry functions.
- Develop and implement a sponsorship sales plan for increasing revenues in a cost-effective manner. Target objectives include increasing sponsorship sales and creating sponsorship products and licensing deals in order to meet or exceed the overall business objectives.
- Develop, maintain and implement sponsorship program guidelines to increase sponsorship recruitment, satisfaction, and support.
- Execute and close sales calls with stakeholders in regards to partnerships and sponsorships
- Working with accounts department to ensure invoices are issued and following up on payments
- Responsible for event revenue through sponsorship sales
- Creating an individual database for each event and updating it accordingly
- Maintaining business relationships with existing and potential clients, sponsors and partners
- Guide team in the preparations of marketing materials to maintain sponsors expectations
- Maintain reports on personal achievements, sponsor commitments, activities and feedbacks
- Assisting guests from sponsor companies with any visa, travel and accommodation needs that may arise
- Interface with Internet Marketing to create and manage online sponsorship programs to ensure a steady stream of prospects and future sales.
- Working with I.T. to ensure sponsorship packages and info is up to date on event website
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
- Proven experience as business development executive
- A proven track record of closing deals
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills ,written or oral
- Outstanding negotiation ability
- Well-organized with multi-tasking skills
- Deadline-oriented, initiative and ability to operate independently
- Confidence and ability to prepare make presentations to multiple people
- Ability to work on multiple projects
Interested candidates should send CV's to;