Jobs In 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Our client, a holding company representing interests in hospitality, retail and finance is seeking to recruit a highly ambitious candidate to fill in the following position at their Nairobi office:
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Accountant will be responsible for ensuring the company complies with accounting standards and practices.
- Responsible for all day to day financial transactions as well as processing and recording of all payments
- Preparing cash flow projections and keeping track of cash flow requirements of the organization
- Spearheading the budget preparation process and participating in financial audits in the company
- Maintaining and controlling bank accounts including the checking of bank statements
- Ensuring timely and accurate preparation of management and financial reports
- Ensuring accounting financial records are in compliance with established policies, procedures and standard
- Preparing and timely remittance of statutory returns and ensure they are filed before deadline dates
- Ensuring that the payroll is adequately prepared on schedule and that salaries are paid on time
- Advising the management on methods of cutting costs
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Accounting or any related field
- CPA (K)/ACCA or equivalent qualification.
- At least 5 years’ experience in an accounting environment
- Good analytical skills and knowledge of tax regulations.
- Good communication and reporting skills
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com stating the subject heading “ACCOUNTANT” by Friday, 27th September 2019 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.