Jobs In 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Our client is a leading and reputable software company in the IT industry and is searching for dynamic, innovative and result-orientated individuals to fill in the following positions in their Nairobi Office;
Software Consultant (5 positions)
The Software Consultant will be responsible for providing initial design consultation services, implementing and training clients on our Software and providing ongoing technical support.
- Providing software consultancy and support to our clients
- Installing and configuring software at client site
- Providing Software training on site and off site to our clients
- Travelling and working at client sites within Eastern Africa
- Establishing and maintaining good corporate relations through effective customer care and publicity of our products to achieve client satisfaction
- Be fully responsible for projects assigned
- Carrying out duties assigned and maintaining progress reports on going assignments or projects
- Stay abreast of product development and industry advances.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Science or Information Systems with other specialized training or suitable experience will be considered
- At least 2 years’ experience in Software consultancy
- Strong communication, organization, training and facilitation skills and be willing to travel
- Demonstrate hands on knowledge in information systems with skills in databases and operating systems
- Strong communication, organizational, training and facilitation skills
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com stating the subject heading “SOFTWARE CONSULTANT” by Friday 27th September 2019 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.