Jobs In Nairobi 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Non-Communicable Diseases Alliance of Kenya (NCDAK) is the national umbrella body of civil society organizations working in non-communicable diseases (NCDs) prevention and control across Kenya. NCDAK is looking for a self-driven, creative individual with strong leadership skills and a passion for NCDs with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in program management.
Location: Nairobi (with occasional travel to the counties).
- The job holder will be responsible for providing leadership in design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of programs. Other tasks include but are not limited to:-
- Engage member organizations in all NCDAK related activities.
- Research on the current treads on NCDs control locally regionally and globally and keep member organizations updated
- Supporting the technical advisor and the Board in execution of NCDAK strategic plan
- Monitor and evaluate ongoing and completed programs and submit reports to the Board and to donors.
- University degree and/or advanced diploma in social sciences or related field
- Training in project management and M&E
- Experience working in health or related NGOs is desirable
Skills and competencies
- Competency in report and grant writing
- Capacity to conceptualize programme interventions
- Comfortable planning and delivering multiple activities under pressure to strict deadlines and high levels of precision
- Team player who is able to communicate complex issues in a simple way.
Applicants should send their CV and cover letter stating current and expected salary to email@example.com before December 12 2018. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please note this is a short term contract with possibility of extension depending on funding availability.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Telephone enquiries or canvassing will not be entertained.
NCDAK is an equal opportunity employer