Jobs In Nairobi 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Non-Communicable Diseases Alliance of Kenya (NCDAK) is the national umbrella body of civil society organizations working in non-communicable diseases (NCDs) prevention and control across Kenya. NCDAK is looking for a self-driven, creative individual with strong leadership skills and a passion for NCDs with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in program management.
Location: Nairobi (with occasional travel to the counties).
- The job holder will be responsible for providing leadership in design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of programs. Other tasks include but are not limited to:-
- Engage member organizations in all NCDAK related activities.
- Research on the current treads on NCDs control locally regionally and globally and keep member organizations updated
- Supporting the technical advisor and the Board in execution of NCDAK strategic plan
- Monitor and evaluate ongoing and completed programs and submit reports to the Board and to donors.
- University degree and/or advanced diploma in social sciences or related field
- Training in project management and M&E
- Experience working in health or related NGOs is desirable
Skills and competencies
- Competency in report and grant writing
- Capacity to conceptualize programme interventions
- Comfortable planning and delivering multiple activities under pressure to strict deadlines and high levels of precision
- Team player who is able to communicate complex issues in a simple way.