Jobs In Nairobi 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Momentum Credit was founded in March 2017 to meet the overwhelming market need of providing structured working capital solutions to Individuals and Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs).
At Momentum Credit they believe in “Expanding Your Possibilities”. Their focus is to provide structured solutions that make credit easily and readily accessible to those that can afford such financing, whom in most cases, would be undeservedly labelled as unbankable.
It is their vision to transform the structured non-bank finance sector across Africa. To date they have disbursed KES 600M+ shillings to over 1,500 individuals and SMEs. Their goal is to have a profitable presence in Uganda and Tanzania by 2020.
This is a great opportunity to take ownership and grow with Kenya’s leading non-bank lender. Reporting to the IT Officer, you will be responsible for IT systems and processes as assigned by your supervisor.
- Improve, automate and build world class internal systems and processes across the business
- Manage , maintain access and usability of hardware and networks
- Train users on how to effectively use availed hardware and software
- Drive new projects as assigned by supervisor
Does this sound like you?
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Computer Science from a recognized university
- You have relevant Network certification at least CCNA, CCNP would be an added advantage
- You are a graduate with 2+ years of experience in a technology role in a software development firm
- Proficiency in Java and Python programming languages
- You have a strong track record of designing and implementing process automation and improvements
- You have a strong track record of project-management with a focus on execution
- You build great relationships and are a strong verbal and written communicator in English
- You are an analytical thinker