Jobs In Nairobi 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Adecco – Our client, one of the leading groups in Mauritius, is looking for an Agriculture Operations Manager (Kenya).
Reporting to the Agricultural Manager, the successful candidate will ensure the effective roll out, implementation, support and management of designated Regional Management Units.
- Produce and deliver quality cane through coordination and management.
- Follow up the Harvest Planning to meet the mills’ required daily rate of delivery from each region.
- Ensure Cane Development Planning and execution to meet the mill’s required milling capacity.
- Ensure Ratoon Management services are delivered by the regional staff to support sustained yield performance
- Maintain field data of areas harvested and developed to ensure reliability of information for decision-making
- Identify and coordinate training needs.
- Responsible for the health and safety of the department, ensuring implementation and adherence to the Company’s safety procedures
- Minimum – a Diploma in Agriculture or related fields from a recognized institution
- Minimum – 5 years’ working experience in a large agricultural corporation
- Knowledge of Cane Out Growers Management is an advantage
- Leadership and communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Fluent in English
- Operationally astute and proactive attitude