Jobs In Nairobi 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Saif Real Estate is a fast growing company in the real estate development sector in Kenya. We pride ourselves as an affordable housing solutions provider in the market.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Nairobi
- Job Field: Consultancy
- Initiate and lead programs and projects for a specific department.
- Conduct research through various methods (data collection, surveys etc.) to identify a problematic situation or find the cause.
- Provide advice and recommendations to the department and personnel for resolution of daily issues.
- Formulate strategic and practical plans to address departmental matters.
- Assist in training of personnel.
- Devise plans and techniques to drive change.
- Select and implement suitable technology.
- Help establish control systems for compliance with business methods and practices.
- Review systems and processes and make modifications to address issues.
- Refurbish knowledge of advancements in the field and present new ideas.
- Proven experience as consultant.
- Experience in project management.
- In-depth knowledge of functions in a specific department, methods and best practices.
- Solid understanding of research methods and analysis.
- Computer savvy.
- Ability to strategize and formulate business plans.
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and consulting skills.
- A team player.
- Relevant degree, master’s degree is a strong plus accompanied with 10 years’ minimum experience.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience5 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Building and Construction
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project..
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation.
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget projections accordingly.
- Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project.
- Measure and value the work done on site.
- Pay subcontractors.
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers.
- Select and/or source construction materials.
- Write reports.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Must possess a degree in quantity surveying or construction. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Must have minimum 5 years of experience as a quantity surveyor.
- Must be a trustworthy person
- Must be a team player
- Must be very thorough in their work and pay close attention to detail
- Must understand how to use the various computer packages like word, excel and PowerPoint.