Jobs In Nairobi 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Tire World Ltd was formed in 2015 to solely focus on the tyre business of Gudka Group and expand its reach in to the whole of East Africa which has always been the focus of Gudka Group.
Maxxis Kenya is committed to delivering high performance tyres to the Kenya. Our products are unequalled in quality and performance.
With over forty-five years of manufacturing experience and the ingenuity of our people, Maxxis international have created new technologies to develop our diversified tyre products.
We are looking for someone with high growth potential and comfortable with numbers. You’ll be an analytical person who is passionate about crunching numbers. You will enjoy supporting implementation of Finance and Administrative policies and procedures, invoicing, recording payments and receipts, tracking and filing of documents as you learn more from the senior management team.
- Reviewing accounting documents to ensure accuracy of information
- Daily posting of financial transactions in our ERP and checking ledgers for accuracy
- Attend to audit issues
Manage Electronic and Hard Copy
- Check on stock transfers, purchase orders and other movements of goods
- Prepare and properly file invoices and delivery notes for customer orders
- Track and follow up on customer payments
Assist with Other Administrative Tasks
- Ensure the office is organized and orderly
- Support customers via telephone and in person when needed
- A preference for CPA II and 1-2 years’ experience in a role with Accounting and Finance responsibilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Good knowledge of any accounting software e.g Sage, SAP, Pastel & Quick Books
- Must have a high level of integrity
- An enthusiastic individual with outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail and ability to analyse data and proactively identify and address issues
- A person who enjoys working independently once you receive clear directions from the manager
Interested applicants should: