Jobs In Nairobi 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Rafiki wa Maendeleo Trust (RWMT) is a charitable organisation operating in rural Rarieda sub-county in Siaya County. The organisation began as a grass-root CBO in 2003 to assist orphaned children and youth with a focus on community empowerment and development.
Rafiki wa Maendeleo Trust works in rural Rarieda sub-county, Siaya County, close to the shores of Lake Victoria. This Trust seeks to empower people and build their capacities to create positive change for children and youth in their communities.
As part of their mandate, Rafiki
- maintains a demonstration plot of 1.5 acres as a Center of Excellence for organic farming
- provides organic farming demos and advice to the local community
- grows organic vegetables as a profit venture
We are currently seeking to recruit a talented, progressive and team-oriented individual to fill the following vacant position
Purpose of The Position
This individual is responsible for general supervision of the demonstration plot and its workers and must operate in a cost effective manner, identify potential markets for farm produce, and generate regular Workplans, crop rotation schedules, and reports on activities.
- At least a Diploma in Agriculture from a recognized program
- Training in organic farming
- Computer literacy
- Prefer some background in Agribusiness
- Motor bike license is a definitely a plus
- At least 2 years’ experience in a supervisory capacity, preferably in an organic farming sector.
Special Working Conditions
The position requires the incumbent to work in a rural area.
Interested candidates are requested to email the following to, email@example.com by 30th November 2018.
- cover letter stating the position for which you are applying, along with current remuneration or last remuneration if currently not employed,
- three paragraph motivation statement and why you feel you meet the requirements,
- three references and
IMPORTANT: All four (4) above mentioned steps must be followed. Applications not following all steps will automatically be disqualified. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. All applicants should bring a personal commitment to community development. Applicants should take time to reflect and make sure they resonate strongly with Rafiki wa Maendeleo Trust’s vision and mission before considering to apply. Only those who can demonstrate all required competencies will be considered.