Jobs In Nairobi 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
The Mater Misericordiae Hospital a leading health care provider is seeking committed, Self-driven professionals to fill the above position.The Mater Misericordiae Hospital is seeking to fill the above position.
Reporting to the Chief Accounting Officer, the successful applicant will be responsible for the following responsibilities amongst others:
- Oversee the daily operational activities to facilitate the delivery of effective billing services and follow-up to all customers to promote account reconciliation.
- Manage individual performance and coordinate development of the credit and billing staff.
- Measure department performance with appropriate metrics.
- Resolve incoming queries on billing or outstanding accounts from patients, insurance companies, consultants or colleagues in a professional and efficient manner.
- Manage assigned insurance billing contracts and agreements by reviewing and following up on aged debt.
- Manage relations with collection agencies, medical insurance providers and the Hospital’s revenue Section.
- Maintain the corporate credit policy and recommend changes to senior management.
- Monitor the credit granting and updating process.
- Participate in all audits, service evaluations and process reviews to enhance the collection of outstanding payments.
- Ensure all Credit practices are compliant with all applicable rules and regulations and Hospital policy.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- MBA, Finance / MSC Finance desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- At least 3 years’ of revenue cycle experience.
- Efficient management of staff.
- Excellent reporting skills.