Jobs In Nyeri 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
The Nyeri National Polytechnic seeks to recruit interested, dedicated and qualified candidates to fill the Building & Civil Engineering Technicians job vacancies in Nyeri,Kenya.
To provide technical support to the trainers and contribute to trainees learning experience by assisting with the preparations of materials,use of plumbing equipment and wood working machines for practical work; be able to perform routine testing of construction materials and have proficiency ¡n the use of modern surveying equipment.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade C- (Minus) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution or D (Plain) with a certificate in Building Technology/ Civil Engineering.
- Diploma in Building Technology or Civil Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Certificate in Computer applications
- A valid certificate of good conduct
- Knowledge of Occupation Health and Safety
- At least three (3) years4 experience preferably from a learning institution
- Show merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
- Should not be more than 45 years old.
Qualified and interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send their applications, CV copies of relevant academic and professional certificates and testimonials to the undersigned on or before 7th December, 2018.
The Chief Principal
The Nyeri National Polytechnic
P.O Box 465-10100
Along Mumbic Road, Opposite Green Hills Hotel
The Nyeri National Polytechnic is an equal opportunity employer and women, persons who are physically challenged and youth are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Telephone: +254 061-2032330, +254-0724-477 942
Fax: +254 061-2032852