Jobs In Nairobi 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Our client would like to fill the position of a Customer Engagement Manager.Are you a seasoned customer-centric professional with a bias for handling & resolving customer complaints & issues with a keen eye for making customers happy & enhancing customer experience? Are you interested at being part of a team focused towards transforming the real estate-student accommodation market in Kenya and beyond the East African region? If so, then this is the job you’re looking out for.
The jobholder will be responsible for leading the ongoing operations and activities of the property and form an integral part of the Property operations team, providing an outstanding student experience through working with colleagues and delivering high quality customer service.
- Fostering effective working relationships with key stakeholders and liaising with local authorities.
- Monitoring customer satisfaction surveys (NPS) and delivering actions plans/recommendations as appropriate.
- Co-ordinating and providing key support in emergencies, following up and dealing with serious emergency response issues.
- Working with the Debt Supervisor for all eviction and debt issues.
- Following up on any customer related issues requiring action in a timely manner, engaging with other colleagues when necessary.
- Assisting customers in a professional and courteous manner, showing empathy and responding with urgency to customer requests.
- Ensuring required maintenance work within the properties is reported- via the call centre, portal or in exception with your support.
- Responsible for managing incident response including power and water outages, fire alarm evacuations and rehousing.
- With Call centre information systems including TCAS booking system, hardcopy files and MS Excel spread sheets, ensuring that customer data is accurate, secure and compliant with the Data Protection regulations.
- Overseeing and completing general administration duties, including the processing of bookings and payments that occur on site, check in and check out paperwork, and handling early leavers, no shows and absconders.
- Overseeing and completing financial administration duties, including the raising and receipting of LPOs, customer payment plans and customer room moves and University nominations payments.
- Carry out detailed weekly routine 5S property inspections and review maintenance, security and safety issues.
- Draft and present weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for management including reporting of tenancy matters, maintenance repairs, security and other suggested improvements.
- Address staff concerns as needed and encourage staff to share ideas and suggestions.
- Document all financial transactions in accordance with the company policy and procedures for easy reconciliation of accounts.
- Contribute to the development of a high performing and positive team, Supervising the team, including:
- Allocating and monitoring work quality
- Conducting 1 to 1 meetings
- Proactively building positive community relationships and high performing customer service and sales ethos.
- Escalating issues of performance of team members where disciplinary action is required to the line manager for resolution.
- Managing and planning resource levels, including rota management, leave and recruitment, to ensure appropriate staff are available to meet demands.
- Ensuring that any escalated issues requiring action are followed up in a timely manner.
- Fostering effective working relationships with internal and external customers, ensuring delivery to the required standards and addressing underperformance issues as appropriate.
- Attending, organising and at times leading Team meetings to provide updates and recommendations for best practice and relaying any information to the team.
- Holding regular skills update sessions with the team.
- Contributing to and monitoring Service and profit and loss reporting.
- Executing business improvement initiatives.
- Coordinating and managing the team during ad hoc/ cyclical projects (Check out/check in etc).
- Demonstrating a flexible approach to work and a willingness to undertake all reasonable duties at the request of the Manager.
- Providing support to neighbouring properties when required.
- Working collaboratively to help support the overall Property operational team to deliver its business plan and broader objectives.
- Attending regular handover meetings with Security colleagues, communicating details of incidents, outstanding issues and requests.
- Supporting approaches and initiatives to enhance sales opportunity and performance within the Property.
- Fostering a collegiate team environment, providing support to colleagues and other teams and cities.
- Being a positive agent for change, leading the team by example and inspiring trust and commitment through periods of transformation.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety legislation is adhered to at all times.
- Maintaining an awareness of current legislation concerning Health and Safety, Data Protection and compliance.
- Ensuring compliance with the company’s policy and procedure for, ensuring correct uniform and PPE is worn at all times, including identity card and name badge.
- Delivering central processes and conducting all duties in line with the company’s policy and procedure.
- Monitoring and fulfilling the varied administration and auditing requirements, including: maintenance audits, health and safety audits, identifying and managing fire safety issues, conducting routine vehicle and property inspections and reporting/handling of any maintenance faults in an appropriate and timely fashion.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Business related course or its equivalent.
- A Master’s degree in Business Management/Administration or its equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Team management, supervision or leadership experience within a customer facing environment, including performance management, people development, coaching or mentoring experience
- Excellent knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Ability to build relationships internally and with third party suppliers
- Previous experience of working within a sales environment
- Demonstrable financial and commercial awareness, including previous experience of working with and managing costs and budgets
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the proven ability to engage with customers and colleagues alike
- Evident capacity to acquire and apply new skills and learnings
- Ability to demonstrate an objective, professional and calm approach when handling difficult situations, including previous experience in complaint handling
- Possesses a positive and collegiate attitude, with the ability to adapt swiftly and a willingness to undertake challenging tasks to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ability to work at pace whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to manage own time effectively, prioritising tasks when required, multitasking and meeting deadlines
- Ability to offer flexibility in working hours including taking part in a rota and the provision of out of hours support in an emergency if required
- Ability to take part in the area on call rota within the area as required
- Self-motivated and possessing the ability to work on own initiative as well as within a team
- Living within reasonable travelling distance of the property
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please make your application through our website www.dorbe-leit.co.ke before close of business 30th November 2018.Only successful candidates will be contacted.