Jobs In Nairobi 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Our client would like to fill the position of a Sales Manager.Are you a result oriented & an aggressive sales professional with a bias for making strong value propositions & understands the whole sales process cycle?
Are you interested at being part of a team focused towards transforming the real estate-student accommodation market in Kenya and beyond the East African region? If so, then this is the job you’re looking out for.
- Establish sales objectives by meticulous assessment of target market, potential market and prospective customer in the region.
- Define sales process that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements when and where required
- Allocate targets to the team and guide team members to execute them on the field
- Forecasting and managing lead to partner/resident conversions
- Create and manage campaigns (on ground, through channels, and alliances)
- Create alliances with universities for visibility, generating leads, and for partnering
- Understand pricing options and product offerings to get leads through a team of on ground sales people
- Work closely with marketing function to manage and optimize end to end campaigns (budgeting, branding, innovative ways of reaching out to prospective customers – students), to generate qualified leads
- Work closely with the marketing function to continuously optimize the lead funnel and sales pipeline, improving return on investment, revenue and margins, reducing the lead to sales cycle whilst delivering exceptional customer experience to prospective customers and getting good fit customers who will be poised to be delighted customers.
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition
- Understand and bring technology to facilitate sales process. Lead the adoption and ensure consistent, methodical use of HubSpot Sales Professional by the sales team;
- Tap into systems (CRM) to generate analytics, which provide insights into prospect customers to tap and bring on board.
- Ensure the cost of customer acquisition is minimum and within the budget
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Business related course or its equivalent.
- A Master’s degree in Business Management/Administration or its equivalent will be an added advantage.
- 8-10 years’ experience in direct/consultative sales and managing a team for at least a period of last 2-3 years
- Analytical with good planning abilities
- Energetic, motivated, and Detail oriented
- An autonomous problem solver, a self-driven individual with strong work ethic and self-discipline
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Commercial Acumen
- Good financial acumen Ability to influence and build relationships at all levels especially with external customers
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue targets and objectives
- Strong people management and networking skills
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please make your application through our website www.dorbe-leit.co.ke before close of business 2nd December 2018.Only successful candidates will be contacted.