Jobs In Nairobi 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
The holder will provide technical support in data analysis and reporting; continuously monitoring performance and quality through analysing and reporting KRA’s big data for informing decision making process.
Tasks and Outputs
- Identify and maintain key revenue and economic data sets,
- Generate and compilation revenue statistics to assist in research and planning activities,
- Analyse and interpret revenue statistics,
- Assist in revenue target setting,
- Supervise preparation of revenue performance reports (as per provided timelines) to management, Board, The National Treasury, and other identified stakeholders,
- Ensure regular update and improvement of data marts and performance dashboards,
- Assist the research section in improving the KRA revenue forecasting model, including provision of requisite data as may be needed,
- Participate in the preparation of the Statistical bulletin, Annual Revenue Report and Income Tax Report.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics or Business related field from a recognised university.
- A Masters degree in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy in statistical analysis.
Minimum Qualifications Years of Experience
- Three (3) years relevant experience.
- Demonstrate understanding of research techniques, statistical tools and analytical skills.
- Have good supervisory skills.
- Understand functional priorities.
- Have personal management and communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of electronic databases.
- Commitment to improving work processes.
Interested applicants should: