Jobs In Nairobi 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Investigations of corruption/economic crimes /fraud and other aspects of unethical conduct perpetuated by the staff.
- Preliminary development and assessment of information on reported or identified breaches of code of conduct.
- Conducting of internal investigations on corruption/fraud/economic crimes and other unethical conduct by staff
- Developing Personal and Financial profiles
- Preparing comprehensive investigation reports for management
- Presentation of the disciplinary cases before the disciplinary committee or before court where necessary
- Any other duties as may be assigned to him/her
Qualifications Knowledge and Skills
Education and Training
- A degree from a recognized university.
- Training in investigation of corruption/economic crimes/asset tracing & recovery.
- Professional qualification in a relevant field.
- Training in Tax and or Customs administration/prosecution/cyber-crime investigations will be an added advantage.
- At least 4 years’ experience in investigation of corruption/economic crimes/asset tracing & recovery.
- Experience in Tax and or Customs administration/prosecution/cyber-crime investigations will be an added advantage.
Competencies required for this Role
- Proficiency in analytical and report writing skills
- High level of integrity
- Proficiency in oral and written communication,
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, dynamic and dedicated team player
Interested applicants should: