Jobs In Nairobi 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
Management of Intelligence Collection and reporting.
- Developing and implementing an effective framework for Intelligence collection and reporting.
- Overseeing development and implementation of appropriate capacity in support of effective and efficient collection and management of intelligence.
- Overseeing timely and effective collection of intelligence in all areas of Authority’s interest.
- Management of effective linkages with stakeholders including other law enforcement agencies to facilitate collection and management of intelligence.
- Overseeing of management and operational reporting.
- Management of resources in the operational area.
Qualifications Knowledge and Skills
Education and Training
- Bachelor degree from a recognized university
- Cumulative training of not less than 1 year in the areas of Intelligence, or Strategic & Security Studies.
- Training in Tax or Customs Administration is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in Intelligence management.
- Experience in Strategic Security will be an added advantage.
Competencies required for this Role
- Honesty and integrity of character.
- Good decision making capabilities
- Good planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Resilient, focused and results oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, dynamic and dedicated team player
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
Interested applicants should: