Jobs In Nairobi 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
We are looking for a HR Officer who will be responsible for recruitment of employees, training and developing staffs at the organization, administration of pensions and benefits, monitoring of staff performance and attendance and looking after the employees’ health and safety.
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures that are to be implemented in the organization and educate employee about them.
- Being actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process and updating job requirements when needed
- Drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals and recruiting and interviewing potential applicants on experience, skills, and education as per the position
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation, issuing to them PPEs where needed and handle signing of employment contracts.
- Performing administrative and secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Counselling staff about any problems they may have, either at work or personally to ensure mental stability and have motivated employees.
- Oversee employee services such as health and safety as well as sports and social facilities
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Solving any grievances that may arise between employees amicably and give solutions fairly
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management.
- Must have minimum 3 years’ experience working in a busy HR office.
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office and knowledge of HRMS.
- Must be a member of IHRM.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should be conversant with the ERP systems.