Jobs In Nairobi 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Movetech Group being a startup company we are seeking to fill role of IT Interns on a 6 months renewable contract.
The Intern will strictly be paid a commuter allowance of Ksh 15,000 per month.
- Develop, configure, test, and maintain applications according to specifications consistently.
- Maintaining coding standards and participating in peer code reviews
- Testing the products in controlled, real situations before going live
- BSc Computer Science / IT
- Proficient in programming using Java, PHP, Laravel and Code-igniter framework.
- Deep knowledge in Ubuntu and Linux
- Experience with Bootstrap Framework
- RESTful API design and development skills
- Experience with MySQL database.
Recommended For You
Send Cover Letter stating projects done to
latest 15th April 2019.