Jobs In Nairobi 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Vacancy: Domestic Help
The successful candidate will work as a live-in in a household with a baby just outside Nairobi. She will be expected to demonstrate excellent ability to prioritise taking care of a child whilst managing other household chores and responsibilities.
The right candidate is mature, pleasant, responsible and willing to learn. She will work in a respectful and organised environment.
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to learn useful skills and will have their rights as a valued employee met and respected.
- Take excellent care of a baby
- Teach baby to talk
- Ensure the baby’s schedule is followed keenly at all times
- Ensure baby is safe at all times
- Keep the house clean according to schedule
- Wash, fold and iron clothes
- Plan for the household shopping and market visits
- Do the shopping and reconcile the expenses
- Cook and keep kitchen clean always
- Ensure all duties around the house are running smoothly
- Experience with babies and small children
- Loves children
- Good with children – willing to play, sooth, able to quickly note when child is not well
- Pleasant personality
- Possesses strong references from previous employers or other referees
- Focused and stable
- Keen attention to detail
- Assertive and able to make quick decisions
- Able to read and write
- Basic numerical skills – able to create kitchen budget and reconcile household shopping
- Can cook well
- Excellent oral communication skills
- At least a KCPE graduate. Secondary education an added advantage
- Able to speak fluent Swahili and English
- A Kenyan Citizen
- Valid certificate of good conduct
Starting salary – the current minimum wage in Kenya
Interested candidates should email their CV, quoting the job title in the email subject to
on or before Wednesday 17th April 2019.
There will be face-to-face interviews as well as practical tests.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.