Jobs In Nairobi 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
We are recruiting a Business Development Officer for an Insurance Company, based in Nairobi.
- Revenue growth through effective management of intermediaries’ business portfolios.
- Growing intermediary portfolio, introducing new intermediaries and maintaining good relations with intermediaries.
- Ensure efficient resolution to service related issues.
- Support intermediaries in processing of tender business.
- Following-up on quotations with the respective intermediaries.
- Bachelor’s degree (Business or Social science) and COP, or progress in ACII/AIIK
- Three years (3) years’ of similar experience and good underwriting skills.
Recommended For You
Interested candidates are invited to submit curriculum vitae to
by 25th April, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.