Jobs In Nairobi 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Ref No. KIPPRA/INT/19/20
In line with the Government’s Youth Initiative to develop a pool of young talent for the Kenyan Labour Market, Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis (KIPPRA) is offering recent bachelor’s degree graduates an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on work experience and develop key employability skills.
The internship opportunities are available in various departments and divisions for a period of three (3) months renewable but not exceeding twelve (12) Months.
In this regard, KIPPRA is offering internship opportunities with effect from 1st July 2019. Interested applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Should be available full time for the duration of the programme
- Should have graduated with a least a Second Upper (Bachelor) in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Accounting, Supply Chain Management, Law, Human Resource, Communication or any other related discipline or a Master’s degree in a relevant field; from a recognized institution within the last five (5) years
- Provide copies of academic transcripts and certificates
- Provide a copy of the Kenyan National Identity Card
- Provide a copy of PIN certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
Required for the successful applicants:
- A valid certificate of good conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Medical insurance cover by NHIF or any other reputable medical insurance firm