Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Serve as the primary point of contact for coordination of all audits in the Authority. Ensure that audits are properly planned and coordinated; proactively communicated and audit queries / enquiries are fully addressed in a timely manner.
- Facilitate the drafting and execution of the Audit Letters of Understanding between the Auditors and Auditees, and the entry / exit meetings for each audit.
- Facilitate and attend all audit meetings as required (eg Entry, Exit, Status etc.)
- Continuously follow up to ensure that the Auditors are provided with documents and information as agreed at the Entry Meetings and whenever required.
- Review Management responses for completeness and quality prior to submission to the auditors- Review all draft audit findings, recommendations and draft reports for quality in liaison with respective departments and the Internal Audit department.
- Collate and coordinate responses to audit reports for the Financial Statements and the Revenue Accountability Statements.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly management status reports on the external audits. Highlight issues arising and status of resolution of issues.
- Facilitate complication of reports to Management, Finance, Audit and Parliamentary Committees as required.
- Follow up to ensure internal audit reports are responded to in time including the IAPs and quality check the responses. Liaise with Internal audit department on resolution of queries where necessary.
- Monitor implementation of Finance Division internal audit recommendations. Provide requisite support to ensure that the recommendations are implemented.
- Prepare monthly status reports on implementation of internal audit recommendations.
- University degree in Commerce /Economics/Business Administration or related field
- CPA or ACCA Finalist
- Member of ICPAK or any other equivalent professional body
- Computer literacy
- At least five years experience in an accounting or auditing department /set up of which three years should be at Managerial or Asst. Managerial level.
All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be submitted online by 5.00 pm on 11th June, 2019.
KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
KRA does not charge any application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.