Jobs In Kenya 2019
KenyaCurrentJobs is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Kenya. Search & apply your dream jobs in Kenya today with just a click away. The best job search website in Kenya. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of KenyaCurrentJobs. Proceed with caution. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
- Oversee the production process the Branch to ensure that all international quality hygiene standards are met.
- Co-ordinate all maintenance works at the factories and storage facilities to ensure work efficiency and their optimal use.
- Supervise all financial operations in the Branch
- Liaise with all relevant Heads of Departments at the Head Office for purposes of applying same policies and procedures as appropriate.
- Develop and recommend an appropriate annual budget for branch operations.
- In consultation with Production Manager diversify processing of meat product in accordance with market demand dynamics
- Develop a sustainable production strategy in line with the business set objectives
- Advice management on key aspects related to production.
- Ensuring availability and control of livestock inflow to meet demand cycles
- Research and develop initiatives to improve production standards.
- Implement Food Safety System and ensure all quality aspects of production are adhered to.
- Prepare periodic reports to management for decision making
- Monitor Branch’s progress in meeting set targets.
- Prepare, implement and control the Branch budget
- Degree in Food Science and Technology or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- Five (5) years’ experience in Senior Management in food processing industry
- Master’s degree is added advantage
- Relevant professional qualification
- Certificate in Senior Management Course lasting not less than four(4) weeks from a recognized institution
Key personal attributes / functional skills
The ideal candidate should
- Be honest, trustworthy and possess a high degree of personal integrity and professionalism.
- Demonstrate sound judgment, excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication, presentation and reporting skills.
- Be results oriented and willing to multitask and meet strict deadlines.
- Have strategic leadership skills.
- Be a team player with ability to motivate staff.
- Demonstrate ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with varied stakeholders.
- Be customer centric and resourceful in problem solving.
- Advanced computer skills.